1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. In order to send you e-mail from Jayme Hernandez or any of our affiliate companies, we need your e-mail address. Jayme Hernandez does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. Jayme Hernandez will not sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. Jayme Hernandez may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Jayme Hernandez may need to disclose personal information when required by law and when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process that Jayme Hernandez receives.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as buying preferences, or age, also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional. We may use this data to improve our site and/or tailor your experience at our site, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying content according to your preferences. We may also share this information with others, such as advertisers interested in on our site, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any other person.
3. USAGE INFORMATION. In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, Jayme Hernandez may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers’ use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver relevant information.
4. REVIEW AND ACCESS. Upon your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
5. CHOICE/OPT-OUT. If we ever send you information by e-mail concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING. Some of the ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to you by our advertising partner. Information about your visit to their site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you.
8. THIRD PARTY COOKIES. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
9. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS. In the event Jayme Hernandez goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. As part of the service, Jayme Hernandez may create links allowing you to access third party sites. Jayme Hernandez is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
11. SECURITY. All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
12. MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY. Jayme Hernandez may change this policy, and any such changes will be posted on this web site.
13. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org